- Artistic design stylish matte white
- Dual/Single pumping by using the two-way connector
- Adjustable settings for efficient suction and nipple stimulation
- Massage mode has 5 Levels for the let-down phase
- Expression mode in 5 Levels to suit your pumping needs
- Closed system breast pump with backflow protector for safe and hygienic pumping
- Electric pump with Type C Port for easy use with external battery/ laptop/car charge etc.
- Safety auto power-off that activates after 30 minutes of use
- Silent motor for discreet pumping sessions
- Check lamps to easily monitor your vacuum stage and to make the difference between massage (blinks) and expression (steady) modes
- Weight 160 g, lightweight and portable breast pump for easy transportation
- Dimension cm 10 x 8 x 4 (H x L x W)
- Warranty is 2 Years on the breast pump and 90 Days on accessories
- Made in Korea, ensuring top-notch quality and craftsmanship
Spectra Q is designed for working mothers, who need to carry their pumps around on daily basis. Small and discreet, weighing only 160 grams – fits in the palm of your hand as well as in any pocket or bag.
Simple and easy to use, with great features which will help support you while breastfeeding, making life easier. The Spectra Q features the powerful suction that Spectra pumps are famous for, having 5 Levels in Expressing Mode, and also 5 Levels in Massage Mode to help you with your Letdown. Being very quiet, it has the ability to be used as a Single or Double pump, by simply attaching the Two Way Connector.
The Spectra Q pump’s digital controls allow you to set the pumping program to the speed and rhythm most effective for your body.
Spectra Q Portable Electric Breast Pump has the option to be used plugged in with a Type C Port or plugged in with its adapter.
Like all Spectra pumps, it has a Closed System – a physical barrier between the milk and the pump ensures hygiene and motor performance. Additionally, all the parts that come in contact with the milk are BPA free.
Spectra Q is the perfect companion to support your breastfeeding.