- 3-in-1 milk bottles for pumping, storing, and feeding
- Designed from the best material to protect baby’s health
- Easy to grip, fill, and feed
- Leak-proof lid to prevent spillage during storage and travel
- BPA-Free milk bottles to preserve natural benefits of breast milk
- Easy to clean and sterilise
- Fully compatible with Spectra Breast Pumps for instant pumping and storage
- Accessories available: Spectra 360 Brush Set, Spectra Teat Soft Silicone, Spectra Weight Straw Set, Spectra Baby Bottle Handle, Spectra Baby Bottle Airtight Cap
- Embossed measurements ensure they don’t wash off
- Suitable for fridge or freezer
- Convenient, practical expressing without wastage – express into the bottle, store and then use to feed
- Capacity: 260 ml
PA Feeding Bottles are compatible with all Spectra breast shields, making it easy to pump, store and feed into the same container.
PA is a high-quality material that has the transparency and stain proof scratch resistant properties of glass, while also being lightweight and shatterproof. PA is resistant to high-temperature sterilisation, therefore the PA Feeding Bottles can be used to heat up milk directly. They are hard wearing, intended for high everyday usage.
Our teats’ venting system is designed to minimize feeding interruptions and discomfort. With its integrated clinically proven anti-colic valve, air is vented into the bottle and away from the baby’s tummy, to help reduce colic and fussing.
This bottle size is recommended for babies 3 months and older, for younger babies please choose PA Feeding Bottle Set 160ml.