- 3-in-1 milk bottles for pumping, storing, and feeding
- Designed from a safe hospital grade material to protect baby’s health
- Easy to grip, fill, and feed
- Leak-proof lid to prevent spillage during storage and travel
- BPA-Free milk bottles to preserve natural benefits of breast milk
- Easy to clean and sterilise
- Fully compatible with Spectra Breast Pumps for instant pumping and storage
- Accessories available: Spectra 360 Brush Set, Spectra Teat Soft Silicone, Spectra Weight Straw Set, Spectra Baby Bottle Handle, Spectra Baby Bottle Airtight Cap
- Embossed measurements ensure they don’t wash off
- Suitable for fridge or freezer
- Convenient, practical expressing without wastage – express into the bottle, store and then use to feed
- Capacity: 260 ml
- Teat size Medium (3 to 5 months)
While plastic feeding bottles are more practical than glass bottles, there is the common idea that glass bottles are the “healthier” option, however…not all plastics are equal. Have a closer look and you will find 4 kinds of plastic to choose from when it comes to baby bottles: PP, PES, PPSU & PA. If the bottle does not indicate the type of plastic, assume it is PP by default.
The good news is there are bad plastics and not-so-bad plastics.
PPSU (polyphenylsulfone) is the highest performing thermoplastic that gives better durability and heat tolerance than PP and PES. Not only can it withstand continuous exposure to heat and have extreme capability to absorb impact, PPSU plastic does not absorb odor or color. It is naturally BPA free. Due to its high melting point of 208°C, PPSU plastics are commonly used in medical devices that require repeat sterilization. PPSU milk bottles are significantly more expensive than PP and PES bottles, but if you are willing to spend on milk bottles that your baby uses 5-6 times a day every day, this makes for a worthy investment. Despite its supreme durability, it is advisable to change your PPSU milk bottles yearly.
The Spectra PPSU Milk Bottles are compatible with all Spectra breast pumps, making it easy to pump, store and feed into the same container.
Authentic Spectra spare parts are engineered, tested and approved to work specifically with your Spectra breast pump. Non Spectra spare parts can vary significantly in design, materials, and workmanship; all of which may affect the performance of your Spectra breast pump.
Spectra milk bottles and products that come in contact with breast milk are and always have been made without BPA, retaining breast milk’s beneficial properties.
This bottle size and teat are recommended for babies above 3 months, for younger babies please choose Spectra PPSU Milk Bottle 160ml.